Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!




Hey everyone! Once again I am reminded today how lucky I am to be a mom. Sometimes I "forget" because I still feel like a carefree youngster....then I glance in my rearview mirror and see the car seat and crumbs and realize...oh yeah...I'm a grown-up mommy! Isn't it funny how the last time I saw alot of you that are reading this, we were in college and wondering when and if we would ever be married...much less be responsible for another human being. I love how God works..He was probably laughing at us the whole time thinking just wait...you have no idea what I have in store for you!

I however felt like I deserved a mother's day WEEKEND..not just a day. So I took off of work on Friday, took Brady to daycare and hit the outlet malls in Houston. Love it!! I feel like I celebrated all weekend, but then again...I feel like I could celebrate everyday because of how blessed I am to have such a beautiful baby on loan to me from God!

I've posted a few pictures of our mother's day celebrations...Enjoy.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yes, I hope you had a well-deserved Mother's Day! These pictures are so cute. Brady is just as beautiful as his mom!

Susan said...

It is hard to believe that we are all moms now! Loved the pictures. I have never met your husband, but I think that your son looks just like you!

Brady...age - one day

Brady...age - one day

Brady age - 2 months (maybe??)

Brady age - 2 months (maybe??)

First Halloween as Baby Elvis

First Halloween as Baby Elvis

Brady Second Halloween - Pinochio

Brady Second Halloween - Pinochio

Brady last July

Brady last July
happy boy

Brady's First Birthday Party

Brady's First Birthday Party
Team Benedix