Sunday, April 13, 2008

Here we go...

I feel like it is time for me to feel like a grown up and begin a blog as opposed to just having a myspace. In the last week I have found many old friends from A&M and as I scroll through and read about their families and look at pictures of their babies, I'm thinking I would like to share my new life with them as well. I've been married to a wonderful man for 3 years and we have a beautiful baby boy who will be 2 in July. His name is Brady Scott...for no other reason other than it sounded good to be used during all the important moments in his life. :) I teach 6th grade Reading/Language Arts and Social Studies in Pearland, Tx. I continue to love my job and feel blessed to be living the life that I am. I look forward to re-connecting with lots of people that are near and dear to my heart...so let me hear from you!

8 comments:

Audra Cain said...

Oh I'm so glad you have a page! What a precious boy you have. I can't believe he arrived with all that hair- soooo cute! Looking forward to future posts! Love Audra

Rebecca said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! :) It's good to connect with you again!

Hollie said...

I love it! :) Glad you made this blog so I can see Mr. Brady grow up online! :)

Melissa said...

Hey! I have been wondering about you! I am glad to have found your blog and we can keep up with you now. What a cute little boy! I like the family, I mean team picture, too.

jenn said...

I'm so excited that Melissa gave me your page! Your little boy is adorable!! :)

Susan said...

I am so glad you now have a blog. It is a fun way to keep up with friends. I have to admit that it becomes really addicting. Your son is so cute and looks just like you. Is the title of your blog because of the soap, "Days of Our Lives"? Too funny! Thank you for the sweet comments you left for me on my blog. I never knew that your brother had diabetes. I am glad to hear he is doing well. Keep in touch.

Missy said...

Hey Mandy! Glad to find you here. What a cutie little boy you have. It's so weird that we are all grown up with kiddos now!!!

Lisa said...

Hey there Mandy. I found a link to your blog on Audra's. It will be fun being able to catch up with you online. It's only been ..what.. 10 years! Brady is precious!

Brady...age - one day

Brady...age - one day

Brady age - 2 months (maybe??)

Brady age - 2 months (maybe??)

First Halloween as Baby Elvis

First Halloween as Baby Elvis

Brady Second Halloween - Pinochio

Brady Second Halloween - Pinochio

Brady last July

Brady last July
happy boy

Brady's First Birthday Party

Brady's First Birthday Party
Team Benedix